Koo Wee Rup Bowling Club and Community Hub pavilion
THIS CONSULTATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR HAVING YOUR SAY! Click the yellow 'Follow+' button above for future updates on this project.
This is an opportunity for you to provide feedback or comments about the draft plans for the club's new pavilion.
Your feedback will be considered when the design is finalised.
- Council has received $1.6 million dollars through the Victorian Government's Growing Suburbs Fund to design and build a new pavilion at Koo Wee Rup Bowls Club. Council will also contribute a matching amount to the project.
- The Koo Wee Rup Bowling and Community Hub will replace the existing pavilion located at the south end of the reserve, which was built in the late 1960s.
- The pavilion is used regularly by Koo Wee Rup Bowling Club and South West Gippsland Midweek Bowls Group. It is also used on occasion by Koo Wee Rup Lions Club and other community and private groups.
- The new pavilion will better support the current clubs, as well as other local sporting clubs, schools and community groups that host meetings and functions.
- The new pavilion will feature a multipurpose space for community use that can be divided into 2 separate spaces, community meeting rooms, unisex change rooms, accessible toilets and an office. The pavilion and supporting infrastructure will provide universal access and be designed in an environmentally sustainable way.
View the draft design
You can view the design in the gallery below. (You can click this link for a close-up view of the floor plan).