Have your say on the PB Ronald Reserve draft Masterplan
Please provide your feedback by completing the survey below.
PB Ronald Reserve (Anderson Street, Pakenham) is located near Pakenham’s business district.
PB Ronald Reserve currently features:
The reserve is also home to the Pakenham Library and Hall, Pakenham Living and Learning Centre, SCOPE disability service and the RSL memorial walk. The reserve hosts a number of community events throughout the year including the Pakenham Show and Yakkerboo Festival.
Council prepared the draft masterplan based on feedback that resulted from a community consultation in 2019.
The draft plan represents a shared vision for the Pakenham reserve and sets the direction for the future of its active and open space areas.
Council is also consulting directly with key user groups to ensure the draft masterplan represents a shared vision for the future of the reserve.
Closing date for feedback: Sunday 26 July 2020
Have your say
Do you support the PB Ronald draft masterplan?
Share your thoughts by dropping a marker on the below map or in the short survey.
The draft masterplan proposes:
- relocating the remembrance cenotaph and plaques, creating a safer and more accessible location for the community to gather
- additional carparking through shared use of the CFA running track
- upgrading and expanding the existing skate park
- a new parkour circuit and upgraded exercise equipment
- replacing the existing tennis courts with a new bowling green and an open multi use court suitable for basketball, netball, tennis, soccer.
- removing the cricket nets to increase space for future events
- a new picnic/barbeque area near the Living and Learning Centre
- upgrading or replacing existing furniture and shelters
- relocating the men’s shed to a more suitable location
- providing new carparking to support amenities including the multi-use court, swimming pool, bowls club and reserve as a whole.