About the development of a Public Toilet Strategy
Across Cardinia Shire we currently have 35 public toilets that are owned and managed by Council.
The focus of the strategy is on Council-owned and managed public toilets located in public parks, near playgrounds, sports ovals and in activity areas. We are now seeking your feedback to help shape the future priorities for public toilets, and the importance you place on the following:
- Toilets being secure and safe to use, including well-lit at night if still open.
- Toilets being available for use and closed at required times and days.
- Toilets being in a reasonable condition for use.
- Toilets having adequate facilities for people with a disability
- Toilets being in a reasonable clean state when in use.
- Toilets being located in a position suitable for the community and public visitors