- 4 important strategy documents that will help guide the future of our shire were adopted by Council at its meeting on Monday 21 June 2021.
- The strategies were adopted following 3 rounds of an extensive, 7-month community consultation process known as Imagine Cardinia.
- More than 1,600 contributions were received during the consultation period. This feedback helped shape the development of the:
- Council Plan 2021–25, incorporating the Community Vision 2040
- Council Budget 2021–25
- Financial Plan 2021–31
- Revenue and Rating Plan 2021–25
Thank you once again for your contributions. Your input helped ensure these strategies reflect
your priorities and hopes for the future of Cardinia Shire.
In late-2020, Council called for community members to volunteer to be a part of our very first People’s Panel. The panel was carefully selected to ensure it represented the diversity of residents in Cardinia Shire.
The panel took part in 6 sessions in early-2021. During the sessions, the panel members:
We thank the People's Panel participants for their time and invaluable assistance in developing Council’s major plans.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback
in round one of community consultation in November and December 2020.