This project is now complete
Thank you for taking part in the Council News and Information Survey
The consultation period for the Cardinia Shire Council News and Information Survey is now complete. The survey featured in the Spring 2023 edition of Connect magazine and on this site in September 2023.
Thanks to everyone who provided their feedback. It will help shape the way Council delivers news and information to you, to ensure it meets your needs and preferences.
You can receive news and information from us via a range of channels including:
- our website
- Connect magazine – our quarterly publication distributed to all households and businesses across the shire
- our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Creating Cardinia engagement website
Here's what you told us
- The 3 topics you want to hear from us about are events, major project updates, and environment and sustainability initiatives.
- Your 3 most preferred ways to receive Council news are via Connect magazine, e-newsletters, and social media.
- Almost 70% of survey responders said they would read Connect magazine in a digital format
- Facebook is the preferred social media channel to receive Council news.
Further consultation on this topic will take place to gauge changing community needs and preferences, so please have your say again in the future!
About the project
As a community member in Cardinia Shire, you can receive news and information from Council in a number of ways including:
- our website (www.cardinia.vic.gov.au)
- social media
- Connect magazine
- Creating Cardinia engagement platform
We want to ensure that we’re delivering Council news and information in a way that meets your needs and preferences. Please leave your feedback in the survey below. The survey closes on 27th October.
Cardinia Shire Council privacy collection statement
Personal information collected by Council, its external service providers or contractors, is used for municipal purposes as specified in the Local Government Act 2020. The personal information will be held securely and used solely by Council for these purposes and/or directly related purposes. Council may disclose this information to other organisations if required or permitted by legislation, and who are bound by substantially similar obligations. The applicant understands that the personal information provided is for the above purpose and that he or she may apply to Council for access to and/or amendment of the information. Requests for access and/or correction should be made to Council’s Privacy Officer on 1300 787 624 or firstname.lastname@example.org