Emerging from Fire Exhibition
Thank you for your submissions. We are currently reviewing your photographs in preparation for the upcoming exhibition in August.
About the exhibition
Emerging from Fire is a photographic exhibition of the 2019 Bunyip Complex Fires which affected the communities of Tynong North, Garfield North, Bunyip North, and Tonimbuk.
Having come through the adversity of the 2019 fires, this exhibition is an opportunity to reflect on the community's resilience, as together we look ahead to the future in these special parts of Cardinia Shire.
Council will create a curated exhibition from the photographs provided.
The exhibition will take place at the Cardinia Cultural Centre from Friday 5 August – Sunday 11 September 2022.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Submissions close Sunday 3 July 2022 at 11.59pm
- Individuals can submit up to six photos for consideration by the curation panel
- You will be asked to grant Council a licence to use the photographs you submit
- You must be the owner of the photograph or have the owner's permission to submit the photograph
- Photos must be directly related to the 2019 Bunyip Complex Bushfires, or the associated recovery
- Please upload photos that are as high quality/resolution as possible (approximately 2MB)
- Please note: photos will be cropped to A3 or A4 size, so this may affect the framing of your image
- Please be aware your submissions may be used for marketing purposes
Please see Council's website for resources and support: https://www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/bushfirerecovery