Federal Government Grants
- Grants and Programs Finder find grants, funding and support programs from across government to help your business grow and succeed Grants and Finder
- Coronavirus information and support for business find the latest COVID-19 government financial assistance and support for Australian businesses.
- COVID -19 disaster payment A support payment for workers adversely affected by a state public health order.
State Government Grants
- Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund The Licenced Hospitality Venue Fund will receive a $70 million boost, with grants of up to $20,000 to be made available to support licensed venues as their operations continue to be impacted by current restrictions.
- Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme and Landlord Hardship Fund The package, to be fully funded by the Victorian Government, will deliver $80 million to provide support to landlords that provide rent relief to their tenants.
- Small Business COVID Hardship Fund A new $85 million fund will be established to support small businesses who have not been eligible under existing business support funds.
- Alpine Business Support Program Alpine Business Support will receive a further $9.8 million to deliver grants of between $5,000 and $20,000 to 430 Alpine based businesses in recognition of restricted inter and intra-state travel during the peak winter season.
Cardinia Shire Council Grants
- Request a rates payment plan Our community is facing uncertain times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Your household or business may be doing it tough at this time.
- Are you a tourism operator in Cardinia? Would you like a free ATDW listing untill 30 June 2022, Cardinia Business has a coupon for you (valued at $295). The Australian Tourism Data Warehouseustralian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia's national tourism database and distribution platform. The ATDW's function is to help extend your exposure and attract more business online.